Sunday, September 1, 2013

Meat Lover's Pizza @ Fresco, Haifa

Last Thursday I visited the city of Haifa, to attend a show by local band Ke$$ef, opening for the Italian trio Psychofagist.
After the sound-check we got quite hungry so we went about town, searching for a place to dine.
Since time was scarce, we stopped at the first open venue - a pizzeria called Fresco. 


Meat Lover's Pizza @ Fresco, Haifa : pepperoni. ham, bacon
Meat Lover's Pizza @ Fresco, Haifa : pepperoni. ham, bacon


Most of the other diners were vegetarian, however I really wanted the taste of death on my tongue so I ordered a pizza all for myself.
A pizza named "sausage pizza" caught my eye, bacon, ham and pepperoni seemed like a great idea for toppings so the choice wasn't difficult for me.

The pizza was quite greasy - but in an amazing pork-fat and bacon-juice way. This actually made up for the lacking tomato \ pizza sauce which I like so much, but as I said, it was juicy and delicious enough for me to not care.

The pizza itself was quite basic, simplistic even, by far not the most impressive I've had but still, somehow it was pretty good - must have been the hunger.

Bottom line:
Price: 38nis
Location: clean, well lit, nicely designed
Staff: courteous
Improvement points: not enough beverage options
Verdict: will gladly return






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...